It Is All About The Taste!
It has been well documented that Kombucha is a healthy drink, with plenty of probiotics, antioxidants and many other good things for you – but if it doesn’t taste good, you won’t drink it. It has to be delicious and fun to drink. That is why our logo says, “JOY IN EVERY SIP.”
Gayle’s Kombucha is delicious and very approachable with complex and refreshing flavors. Gayle is constantly experimenting with unique flavors and combinations and always gives her drinkers something fun and new to try. Gayle personally selects each of her ingredients to assure that she uses the highest quality without cutting corners.
Her kombucha remains raw and unpasteurized, so the precious living enzymes are in there. There are no preservatives and is never heat treated. It is hand crafted and made in small batches. She chooses organic and locally source fruit and spices.
Taste My Kombucha
Attend one of Gayle’s Kombucha Tastings. You can taste all of Gayle’s flavors for free and find your favorite flavor
The following are Opportunities to Taste Gayle’s Kombucha:
Attend one of Gayle’s Kombucha Tastings. You can taste all of Gayle’s flavors and find your favorite – or maybe your favorite 3 flavors
- Tuesday – March 14th @ 11:00 am to 3:00 pm – K’s for Cancer, 2nd Annual Cuiliuradh (Click on link for more info)
(Irish Celebration) festivities will include free samples of food, craft beer, wine cider, and spirits
Held in the parking lot behind the Moon & Raven public house in Williamsport, PA – (Gayle will be there)
- Saturday & Sunday– March 21st @ 11:00 am to 2:00 pm & March 22nd @ 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sugar Mama’s Appalachian Maple, 1528 Route 660, Mansfield, PA
Maple BBQ by Smokey Pigs, Coffee & Mulled Cider by Fog & Flame, Kombucha by Gayle’s Kombucha & music
(Gayle will be there w/sample and selling kombucha, granola & salad dressing)
The following Establishments provide FREE TASTINGS of Gayle’s Kombucha:
- Avenue 209 Coffee House, 209 Bellefonte Ave, Lock Haven, PA (Sells Bottles plus one flavor is currently On Tap)
- Broken Axe Brew House, 1 East Bald Eagle Street, Lock Haven, PA (Free Sample of the flavor that is currently On Tap)
- Sunset Health Foods, 6104 Nittany Valley Drive, Mill Hall, PA
- Lighthouse Health Food, 18 S. 2nd Street, Newport, PA
- Lighthouse Health Food, 719 Market Street, Selinsgrove, PA
Retailer and restaurant names above in Blue Text are links to the retailer’s Facebook or web pages
To get up to date information about Flavors and Locations of FREE Tastings plus more, signup for our Gayle’s Quick Bulletins on our About Us page.